The De La Salle Andres Soriano Memorial College (DLSASMC) is located in Lutopan, Toledo City, Cebu. The De La Salle Brothers have supervised the school through formal contracts and contacts or through its Board of Trustees. In July 2006, ASMC became an official part of the De La Salle Philippines network of schools.
De La Salle Araneta University (DLSAU) was established in 1946 as the Araneta Institute of Agriculture in Bulacan, then transferred to Malabon the year after. In 1978, it was renamed as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation. In 2002, it became an official member of the De La Salle Philippines network of schools. The university specializes in Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences.
De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde (DLS-CSB) started out as a community or night school for working students based in De La Salle University-Manila (DLSU-M). Under the leadership of the late Br. Andrew B. Gonzalez FSC, the community school evolved into a dynamic institution that offered pioneering degree programs different from what regular universities and colleges had.
De La Salle John Bosco College (DLSJBC) is located in Mangagoy, Bislig City, Surigao del Sur in the Philippines. It was established in 1963 by the Don Bosco Fathers, the administration and supervision of which was formally turned over to the De La Salle Brothers in 1977. In 1999, JBC was accredited by the La Salle Schools Supervision Office and in 2006, the school was officially accepted as a network school of De La Salle Philippines.
The De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute (DLSMHSI) is a full-complement medical and health allied institution that provides holistic, excellent, and premium health professions education, health care, and research services in a nurturing God-centered environment. The Institute is composed of three major services division: Academics, De La Salle University Medical Center, and the DLSHSI Angelo King Medical Research Center; and two institutional divisions: Lasallian Mission and Linkages and Finance and Administration Divisions.
De La Salle University-Dasmariñas (DLSU-D) was established on 18 July 1977 as a private nonsectarian tertiary school named General Emilio Aguinaldo College (GEAC)-Cavite and managed by the Yaman Lahi Foundation in Dasmariñas, Cavite. It started with the Division of Health and Sciences with six faculty members and the Division of Arts and Sciences served by nine faculty members.
De La Salle University (DLSU) was established in 1911 by the Catholic teaching congregation Brothers of the Christian Schools, the first Lasallian school in the country. DLSU positions itself as a leader in molding human resources who serve the church and the nation. The University is a hub for higher education training renowned for its academic excellence, prolific and relevant research, and involved community service.
De La Salle Santiago Zobel School (DLSZ) was established on 29 March 1978 to meet the objective of moving the elementary department of De La Salle University to a more conducive and suitable learning environment with a high school department to assure grade school graduates of placement for secondary education. Located at the heart of Ayala Alabang Village, DLSZ answers the educational needs of southern Metro Manila for quality comprehensive basic education.
La Salle University (LSU), formerly Immaculate Conception College-La Salle, is located in Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines. Originally opened in 1929 by the Society of Jesus in the Philippines, it was turned over to the De La Salle Brothers in the Philippines in 1994.
St. Jaime Hilario School - De La Salle Bataan (SJSDLSB) is a Lasallian co-educational primary and secondary school located in Bagac, Bataan, in the Philippines. It was opened in 2006 to cater to the less-fortunate community in that area of Luzon. The school's curricula aims to instill concern and consciousness for their community and the environment.
St. Joseph's School-La Salle (SJHS) was established in 1960 to accommodate the graduates of the Immaculate Conception Free School, a charitable primary school that was jointly run by the De La Salle Brothers and the Young Ladies' Association of Charity. It is the only Catholic school in the heart of Barangay Villamonte, with its population of thirty-four thousand inhabitants of whom eighty-four (84%) percent belong to the working class.
The University of St. La Salle (USLS), was established in 1952. A Catholic institution of learning offering to both men and women an educational program designed to develop their talents and abilities towards becoming truly contributing members of society, USLS is committed to a curriculum that emphasizes person-development as an integrated and holistic process of spiritual, social, intellectual and physical growth.