- Update 1: 21 August, 11:57AM, Added donations drop-off point of DLSHSI.
- Update 2: 21 August, 1:03PM, Updated donations drop-off point of DLSU (Taft Campus).
- Update 3: 21 August, 3:20PM, LSGH relief operations details updated.
- Update 4: 21 August, 3:34PM, DLS-CSB relief operations details updated.
- Update 5: 21 August, 6:36PM, Updated info and added volunteering information to DLS-CSB relief operations.
- Update 6: 21 August, 11:10AM, DLSZ relief operations details updated.
For cash and check donations, you may deposit to any of the following accounts at any branch of the RCBC Bank (NOT RCBC Savings):
Account Name: De La Salle Brothers, Inc. - Maring
- Peso Account: 1296-714778
- US Dollar Account: 8296-001156
Swift Code: RCBC PHMM
We request you to email the validated deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org for proper acknowledgment and issuance of official receipt. You may also opt to fax it to +63 2 721 5049.
Below are details of the relief drives of the La Salle Schools:
De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
Benildean Operation Sagip (BOS) Habagat 2013 is now ongoing. For those donating in kind, you may donate any of the following:
- Ready-to-eat food (items that do not need heating or cooking to be consumed)
- Bottled water
- Canned goods
- Toiletries (bath soap, toothbrush, toothpaste)
- Sanitary napkins
- Detergent soaps
*Used clothes and noodles are not priority items for now.
You may drop off your donations at the following venues:
- DLS-CSB Taft Campus Front Gate
- SDA Lobby
- AKIC Campus Entrance
Volunteer registration is at the Taft Campus Front Gate on 22 August starting at 10:00am. For volunteering information, please contact Ms. Meps Artagame (+63 923 907 9148).
For other inquiries, you may contact Mr. Leo Cortes (+63 999 997 8600). You may also call the Center for Social Action at +63 2 526 7441 local 258 or 266.
De La Salle Health Sciences Institute
DLSHSI is accepting donations for those affected in Cavite. Immediate needs are food and drinks. You may bring your donations to the Lobby Ground Floor, Building 3 of DLSUMC. DLSHSI is also organizing a medical mission on Monday, 26 August.
De La Salle University-Dasmariñas
Ang Pamantasang De La Salle Dasmariñas ay kasalukuyang nangangalap ng tulong para sa mga nasalanta ng bagyong Maring at Habagat. Sa inisyal na datos na aming nakalap, may humigit kumulang na 40,000 pamilya ang naapektuhan ng malakas na buhos ng ulan at pagbabaha mula sa lalawigan ng Cavite. Sa kasalukyan ay may mga ilang bayan at mga baranggay pa rin ang lubog sa baha. Gayundin, patuloy ang aming Pamahalaang Panlalawigan, kasama ang mga non-government organization, sa mga rescue and relief operations.
Kaugnay nito, kami ay dumudulog sa Pamayanang Lasalyano sa Pilipinas para sa anumang pag-agapay sa aming ginagawang relief drive and operations sa Cavite. Pangunahin sa mga kailangang donasyon ay ang mga suumusunod:
- pagkaing de lata
- gamot (paracetamol/ analgesic, ascorbic acid, loperamide, anti-histamine, anti-fungal cream, gamot para sa ubo at sipon)
- kumot at banig
- toiletries gaya ng sabon, shampoo at toothpaste
- pinansyal na donasyon
Hinihiling na ang mga donasyon ay ilagay sa mga sisidlang maka-kalikasan gaya ng eco-bag, net bag, supot na papel, at karton.
Ang aming tanggapan, Lasallian Community Development Center (LCDC), ay nakabukas mula ika-8:00 ng umaga hanggang ika-5:00 ng hapon, mula Lunes hanggang Biyernes at ika-9:00 ng umaga hanggang ika-3:00 ng hapon tuwing Sabado, upang tanggapin ang anumang tulong.
Para sa inyong mga katanungan, maari kayong makipag-ugnayan sa LCDC, ika-dalawang palapag ng SBC, Pamantasang De La Salle Dasmariñas o tumawag sa +63 46 481-1900 lokal 3068.
De La Salle Lipa
The Student Coordinating Board has started accepting donations (noodles, canned goods, rice, and water) last Tuesday, 20 August, at the HLS Lobby.
De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
DLSZ, through its Social Action Office, will continue to accept donations until Friday, 23 August, for affected communities in Muntinlupa, Las Piñas, Laguna, and Cavite. Donations can be dropped-off at Gates 2, 3, or 7.
For Students & Lasallian Partners— You may bring any of the following items pre-packed in eco-bags:
- 2 kilos of rice
- 4 assorted canned goods
- 4 noodles
- 4 one-Liter bottles of water
For Parents, Alumni & Friends— The following are needed:
- hot meals or ready-to-eat food (e.g. boiled eggs)
- mats, blankets, towels, usable clothes
- biscuits, cupcakes, cookies
- toiletries (bath soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
The school will conduct extensive relief operations from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the Sports Pavilion. High school students who wish to volunteer for the sorting and repacking of goods should present a duly signed parental consent letter to their Vice Principal, Ms. Agnes Panaligan. For our Lasallian Partners who wish to volunteer, transportation will be provided at 8:00am to ferry Lasallian Partners from ATC and Festival Mall.
Please call or text Mr. Jayjay Jacinto at +63 917 859 7602 or
Ms. Evangeline de Peralta at +63 917 563 8870 for queries.
De La Salle University
Sagip Metro 4: Labuyo and Maring Relief. DLSU will be accepting donations until 23 August. You may drop-off your donations at the North Gate along Taft Avenue.
Suggested donations are as follows:
- Food donations: rice, canned goods, dried fish, vegetable oil, milk, coffee, water, ready-to-eat food
- Non-food donations: clothes, plastic sheets, sleeping mats, blankets, utensils, medicine, sanitary napkins, laundry soaps, tissue, water containers
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Isabel Lanada at +63 915 410 1243 or student representatives Tracy Liu at +63 917 624 5817 and Janel Tumpalan at +63 917 655 5388.
DLSU-Science and Technology Complex
You may bring your donations to DLSU-STC Lasallian Mission Office. The guard on duty will also receive your donations starting 20 August.
De La Salle Araneta University
DLSAU is accepting donations for those affected in the province of Bulacan and nearby communities. Relief operations will begin on Thursday, 22 August.
Immediate needs are the following:
- Instant noodles
- Coffee and milk
- Canned goods
You may drop-off your donations at the Office of Student Affairs Conference Room. Boxes will also be placed at the LSB Lobby for your donated goods. For any inquiries, you may contact RJ Angeles at +63 917 703 6396.
La Salle Green Hills
La Salle Green Hills is accepting donations for the flood victims beginning 21 August. Drop-off point is at Gate 2 along Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong.
The following donations are being accepted:
- Ready to eat foods (canned goods, biscuits, etc.)
- Bottled Water